Monday, November 28, 2011
This website provides lot of different information related to student loans, home loans, personal loans, like hero student loan consolidation, acs student loan consolida etc. This website provides useful information for the education loans as well as different types of student loans focusing the financial institutions / Banks in the countries Canada, United States (US), Australia, United Kingdom (UK), New Zealand and Europe. Because is such countries there are very strong federal direct student loan consolidation avail-abilities.
If you are not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, a family member of a foreign representative accredited to Canada or a member of the armed forces of a country that is a designated state for the purpose of the Visiting Forces Act, you must obtain a study permit to study in Canada. The Protocol Division of Foreign Affairs approves the passports of everyone who has diplomatic, consular, or official status in Canada. If you have this approval, you do not need a study permit to take courses in Canada.
What courses do not require a study permit?
A study permit is not required and will not be issued for:
- nursery schools or kindergartens;
- courses included in tour packages as a secondary activity for tourists;
- distance learning courses (distance learning can be tele-learning, correspondence or internet courses);
- courses that are not academic, professional or vocational in nature that can be completed within the period authorized upon entry into Canada.
Program of study of six months or less
A study permit is not required for any program of study of six months or less that can be completed within the period authorized upon entry into Canada. However, you may apply for a study permit and your application will be considered. Having a study permit will allow you to apply for a work permit if your course includes a practicum/coop component. Having a study permit also allows you apply for new study from within Canada if you anticipate further studies.
A study permit is not required for primary or secondary level courses if you are a minor child in Canada, except if you are accompanying your parents who are visitors in Canada (in this case you do require a study permit). Although it is not required, if you are studying, you should apply for a study permit (or to renew an existing one). CIC recommends that you extend your temporary resident status as a student (by applying for a study permit) rather than as a visitor. Note that before coming to Canada, a minor child always requires a study permit to study.
Who may apply for a "STUDY PERMIT" from within Canada?
The following persons may apply from within Canada:
- Holders of valid work / study permits and their family members.
- Holders of temporary resident permits "TRPs" valid for a minimum of 6 months and their family members.
- Refugee claimants and persons subject to an unenforceable removal order.
- In-Canada permanent resident applicants and their family members who are members of the following classes, determined eligible for permanent residents (PR status).live-in caregiver, humanitarian and compassionate considerations , spouse or common-law partner, protected persons.
- Persons whose study permits were authorized by a visa office abroad, where the permit was not issued at a port of entry.
- Family members of athletes on a Canadian-based team, media representatives, members of the clergy, or military personnel assigned to Canada.
What type of information do I need to apply?
In addition to the requirements for all temporary residents, you must know which documents you should provide:
1. The documents specified below:
- For attendance at a university, college or other post-secondary institution:
- a letter, registration paper or form from the education institution which shows:
- confirmation of your acceptance and/or registration as a student;
- the course of study;
- how many courses you will be taking and/or how many hours you will attend each week (not required if you are attending a university or college);
- intended start date and when you expect to finish the academic program;
- any condition related to your acceptance or registration (When there is a condition related to your registration, you may have to satisfy us that you have met the condition before a study permit can be issued); and
- Proof of academic standing at institution's, letter from institutional registrar and/or photocopies of transcripts from your last two periods of study, if you have studied for two consecutive periods (trimesters, semester etc.) prior to your application for renewal of your study permit.
- For attendance at a primary or secondary school:
- a letter from the school, school board, district or division responsible for the school you will be attending, showing the level of study and the date you are expected to finish your studies.
- Proof of academic standing at institution's
- for secondary school, a letter from institutional registrar or guidance department and/or photocopies of transcripts from your last two periods of study, if you have studied for two consecutive periods (trimesters, semester etc.) prior to your application for renewal of your study permit.
- for primary school, a letter from the school office and/or photocopies of the final report card or transcripts from the most recent academic year.
2. Proof of financial support while you study in Canada:
You must prove you have enough money (in Canadian funds) to support yourself while you study in Canada. This can include:
- a bank statement or a letter from a Canadian bank showing how much money you have in your bank account (must indicate your name and the account number);
- a copy of the letter giving the details about your scholarship or Canadian-funded educational program (such as a CIDA program);
- a letter from a person (describe the relationship to you) who is giving you financial help, explaining the arrangements made for your expenses. (This information is protected under the Privacy Act and cannot be released to a third party without your sponsor’s consent.)Note: Persons and their family members whose refugee claim has been sent to the Refugee Division do not have to give proof of financial support.Note: Family members of foreign students and temporary workers do not need to show proof of financial ability to pay in order to obtain a study permit to attend a primary or secondary school.
Are there any Conditions on Study Permit?
An officer may impose, vary or cancel conditions on a study permit. These may include one or more of the following:
- the type of studies or course you may take.
- the educational institution you may attend.
- the location of your studies.
- the time and period of your studies.
- the times and places at which you shall report for medical examination or observation.
- the times and places at which you shall report for the presentation of evidence of compliance with applicable conditions.
- the prohibition of engaging in employment.
- the duration of your stay in Canada.
Do students need a work permit to work on campus?
A full-time student attending a university or college does not need a work permit when the employment offered is on the campus of the college or university where the student is registered full-time, for as long as the study permit is valid.
There are some restrictions on the jobs you can take based on medical factors:
- If you have already passed an immigration medical examination, you may work in any type of job;
- If you intend to work in an occupation in which the protection of public health is essential, you must pass an immigration medical examination. (Examples of these are workers in health services fields; teachers of primary or secondary schools or other workers coming into contact with small children; domestic workers or live-in caregivers; workers who give in-home care).
- If you intend to work as an agricultural worker and have resided or visited a designated country (for a list of designated countries, refer to our Web site) for more than six months within the last year preceding, you must pass a medical examination.
- To submit to a medical examination, you must make an appointment with a Designated Medical Practitioner (DMP). Visit our Web site for the list of DMPs or contact the Call Centre Agent to find the DMP nearest to you. Note that it may take up to four weeks for the DMP to provide Citizenship and Immigration with your results.
Can I or my spouse or common-law partner work in Canada while I study?
Generally, foreign students are not allowed to work while studying in Canada.
However, there are some exceptions for full-time students or their spouse or common-law partner, at publicly funded or degree granting institutions who may apply for work permits. A full-time student is a person whose program of study is normally at least 15 hours of instruction per week, leading to a diploma or certificate, unless otherwise defined by an educational institution.
Important Note: The definition of a full time student varies from one educational institution to another and you should refer to the guidelines of your educational institution to ensure you are considered a full-time student.
For more information, see Work Opportunities for Foreign Students on the website below:
A work permit may be issued if it is established that:
- the intended employment is an essential and integral part of your course of study (this does not apply to medical interns or medical residents); or
- the intended employment is related to an approved research or training program; or
- you hold a study permit and have become temporarily destitute through circumstances beyond your control or beyond the control of any person whom you are dependent on for financial support to complete your term of study.You must show proof that you are not able to obtain the money needed for daily expenses and that it is a temporary situation.
- you have successfully graduated from a program at a Canadian university, community, college, CÉGEP, or publicly funded trade/technical school (or from a Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees) and wish to work for a maximum of one or two years in employment related to your course of study. The maximum length will depend on the length and location of your studies, and the location of your employer. You must submit your application for a work permit within 90 days of the issuance of your final marks. Your study permit must be valid upon submission of your application for a work permit. For further details refer to the Foreign Workers Manual (see post-graduation employment) located on our Web site or contact the Call Center.Important Note: Spouses and common-law partners of full-time students in a program at a university, community, college, CÉGEP, or publicly funded trade/technical school in Canada can apply for a generic (open) work permit. For further details refer to the Foreign Workers Manual Open Work Permits located on our Web site or contact the Canadian (CIC) Official Call Center.Important Note: Some study permits are arranged with the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA). These students must obtain an approval letter from CIDA to be eligible for a work permit related to their course of study.Important Note: If you are currently a full-time student at certain public post-secondary institutions, you may be eligible to apply for a work permit that allows you to work off-campus. This will depend on whether your province and institution have signed agreements to implement the program. Currently, off-campus work permits are available in Manitoba, New Brunswick or some regions of Quebec. Contact your international student advisor to get more information about the program, the number of hours you can work and the application process, or refer to the CIC Web site.
Canada introduce Immigration through Fast Track due to this you can immigrate to Canada With in 6-12 months only. Canada immigration offer different types of categories to immigrate, Skilled workers, business class etc. Canadian Citizenship and Immigration to Canada start with an application for a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa. There are several categories of Canadian immigration under which you can apply to immigrate to Canada. If you want more info....see below.
Categories like Business Visa/Business Migration, Canada employment, Canadian immigration, Canada work visa / Canada work permits, Family Class Immigration (Marriage Visa, Parents Visa) OR sponsorships, Study Visa / Study Permit.
These three cities ( Toronto, Quebec, Vancouver ) are landing destination in Canada, when any person go to Canada as in the above categories explain then he/she must chose out of three destinations.
Canadian Skilled Worker Immigration
Canadian skilled worker immigration is based on point system follow by Six Selection factor which is in detail below:
Current Pass Marks is : 67
|Factor||Maximum Points||Your Score|
|3 Language Ability||24|
|4 Work experience||21|
|5 Arranged employment||10|
|PhD, or Master's, AND at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study||25|
|Two or more university degrees at the Bachelor's level AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study||22|
|A two-year university degree at the Bachelor's level AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study||20|
|A one-year university degree at the Bachelor's level AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study||15|
|Trade or Non-university Certificate or Diploma|
|A three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study||22|
|A two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study||20|
|A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study||15|
|A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study||12|
|Secondary School Educational Credential||5|
Factor 2: English and French language ability - maximum 24
Calculating your language points, based on first Language or Second Language which can be English / French OR French / English.
|First Language (Maximum 16)||Speak||Listen||Read||Write|
|Basic proficiency||1 to 2||1 to 2||1 to 2||1 to 2|
|Second Language (Maximum 8)||Speak||Listen||Read||Write|
|Basic proficiency||1 to 2||1 to 2||1 to 2||1 to 2|
Factor 3: Work experience - maximum 21 points
|Years of experience||1||2||3||4+|
Factor 4: Age - maximum 10 points
Your points score is calculated based on your age on submission of the application:
|16 or under||0|
|54 and over||0|
Factor 5: Arranged employment (maximum 10 points)
You will gain 10 points in the Canada immigration points system if you have a job offer approved by Human Resources Development Canada (HRDC) as a job where it will be difficult to find someone to fill the vacancy from the resident labour market. You must be able to do the job, and meet the educational and, where relevant, licensing and regulatory requirements for the job.
|HRDC-confirmed permanent offer of employment||10|
|You are in Canada holding a temporary work permit and can show the following:|
|Your employment is validated by HRDC, including sectoral confirmations||10|
|Your employment is exempt from HRDC validation under international agreements (e.g., NAFTA) or is of significant benefit to Canada (i.e., intra-company transferee)||10|
Factor 6: Adaptability (maximum 10 points)
|1. Your accompanying spouse or common-law partner's level of education|
|Secondary school (high school) diploma or less||0|
|Completed a one or two-year post-secondary program and has at least 13 years of education||3|
|Completed a three-year post secondary program and has at least 15 years of education||4|
|Completed a three-year university degree and has at least 15 years of education||4|
|Completed a Master's or Ph.D. and has at least 17 years of education||5|
|2. You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has studied in Canada|
|No, or less than two years post-secondary education in Canada||0|
|Completed a post-secondary program of at least two years in Canada since the age of 17||5|
|3. You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has worked in Canada|
|No, or less than one year full-time work in Canada||0|
|Worked full-time in Canada for at least one year||5|
|4. You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner has family in Canada|
|Have a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, sister, brother, nephew, niece, child or grandchild who is a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident living in Canada||5|
|5. Arranged Employment|
|You have already received points under the Arranged Employment Factor||5|
Friday, November 25, 2011
gaiam yoga 43.86gaiam yoga mats 43.04 gaiam yoga brick 25.81 gaiam yoga dvd16.64 yoga bells16.11gaiam prenatal yoga 12.25bikram yoga in houston 10.59east bay yoga8.1yoga software7.52yoga clearwater 7.33 yoga teacher training new york5.91yoga certification program5.67yoga business plan5.58gaiam yoga mat5.51yoga greenville 5.3 yoga houston5.26houston yoga 5.17 the firm power yoga 5.12whole life yoga 4.93 pilates yoga equipment 4.87 yoga package 4.59 certified yoga 4.55 yoga teaching certification 4.45yoga los gatos 4.44 yoga studio software 4.42 yoga certifications 4.36 marika yoga pants 4.23yoga 4.22yoga classes houston4.22become a yoga instructor4.2yoga program4.11how to become a yoga instructor 4.03yoga teacher certification 4yoga cd3.94online yoga certification3.94philadelphia yoga3.93mtv yoga dvd3.9yoga classes in houston3.88yoga insomnia3.87postnatal yoga dvd3.82yoga certification online3.77yoga ann arbor3.68certified yoga instructor3.68danskin yoga3.63yoga pilates equipment3.6yoga teacher training costa rica3.6bikram yoga training3.58yoga classes in dallas3.58manduka yoga mats3.56yoga hoboken3.53yoga download3.5hatha yoga certification3.48yoga instructor certification3.46online yoga classes3.45nike yoga wear3.41yoga meditation cd3.33yoga instructor3.32how to become a certifiedyoga instructor3.28yoga instructor classes3.25dahn yoga houston3.25yoga classes charlotte3.23yoga montclair3.16joy yoga houston3.15bikram yoga teacher training3.15dallas yoga3.15yoga in san jose3.15yoga catalog3.13yoga galveston3.01yoga teacher training canada3yoga video tapes3rodney yee yoga dvd2.99learning yoga online2.99so low yoga pants2.95yee yoga2.92yoga philadelphia2.91pilates and yoga2.9yoga teacher training programs2.89pilates yoga mat2.88los gatos yoga2.87yoga nyc2.85yoga tools2.84yoga and pilates2.82cincinnati yoga2.81manduka yoga mat2.8arlington yoga2.8yoga instructors2.74yoga new jersey2.74wai lana yoga mat2.72namaste yoga center2.72rodney yee yoga2.71weight loss yoga dvd2.7yoga work out2.69surf and yoga camp2.69yoga book2.68yoga music download2.67yoga mat sling2.66yoga asthma2.66yoga classes nyc2.62yoga teacher training india2.61yoga in dallas2.61couples yoga dvd2.61yoga fitness equipment2.6yoga depression2.6yoga classes in nyc2.59yoga pilates classes2.59discount yoga 2.59 nike yoga shorts2.59yoga teacher training course2.58yoga south london2.58extra long yoga mat 2.57 insomnia yoga2.57prenatal yoga dvd2.56yoga and depression2.56hatha yoga nyc2.54teaching yoga 2.52 yoga baltimore2.52fertility yoga 2.52 iyengar yoga houston2.52yoga sandbag2.52yoga sandbags2.5hatha yoga teacher training 2.49 yoga minnetonka2.49yoga dallas2.48yoga teachers training2.47mat pilates yoga 2.47 nosara yoga 2.47 yoga loft san francisco2.47yoga versus pilates2.47premature ejaculation yoga 2.47 yoga teacher training dallas2.47yoga class nyc2.46teacher training yoga2.44yoga infertility2.44yoga programs2.43depression yoga2.42rodney yee yoga burn2.42nike yoga pants2.41yoga teacher training los angeles2.41power yoga new york2.41yoga home study2.41yoga pilates shoes2.4yoga pilates mats2.39yoga pilates workout2.37yoga teacher training vancouver2.37yoga certification2.36yoga classes dallas2.36rodney yee power yoga2.35yoga journal magazine subscription2.35yoga santa barbara2.35yoga teacher training2.34yoga santa monica2.33manduka mat yoga2.33funky door yoga san francisco2.33san francisco yoga2.31yoga instructor courses2.31yoga alliance teacher training2.31yoga classes new york city2.31yoga maine2.31yoga pilates dvd2.29yoga tapes2.29yoga teaching2.29yoga manhattan2.29learn to teach yoga2.29yoga teacher training san francisco2.29kundalini yoga dvds2.27kripalu yoga center2.27yoga pilate2.27yoga therapy training2.25long yoga pants2.25wholesale yoga2.25yoga mat thick2.25yoga fairfax2.25yoga classes in los angeles2.25yoga teacher training san diego2.25yoga pilates videos2.25tall womens yoga pants2.24yoga travel mats2.24yoga classes in new york2.24yoga classes brooklyn2.23philosophy of yoga2.23ashtanga yoga teacher training2.21yoga rodney yee 2.21 yoga classes in miami2.21flared yoga pants2.21nike yoga pant2.21yoga training2.2weight loss yoga 2.2 yoga cincinnati2.2yoga in schools2.19beginning yoga dvd2.18yoga tape2.18yoga journal subscription 2.18 yoga beginners dvd 2.18 yoga pilates class2.18yoga classes los angeles2.17yoga works santa monica2.16boston yoga2.16yoga pants tall 2.16 ashtanga yoga certification2.16santa monica yoga2.15yoga alliance certification 2.15 wholesale yoga supplies 2.15 rodney yee yoga videos2.15cotton yoga mat2.14surf yoga retreat 2.14 yoga fort worth2.14power yoga nyc2.13sunnyvale yoga2.13yoga ball chairs2.13yoga supplies2.12how to become a yogateacher 2.12 yoga plano 2.12 power yoga works philadelphia2.12yoga pilates mat2.11rodney yee yoga video2.11ashtanga yoga houston 2.09 yoga classes in chicago2.09marika yoga clothes2.09yoga mats2.08yoga sticky mat 2.08 yoga lose weight2.08yoga menopause2.08yoga strength training2.06yoga kansas city2.06yoga classes online2.06yoga wedge 2.06 yoga at work2.06new jersey yoga2.06shiva rea yoga trance dance2.06cotton yoga mats2.04prenatal yoga teacher training2.04cheap yoga supplies2.04yoga schools2.02yoga journal magazine2.02denise austin yoga 2.02 pilates yoga classes2.02integrative yoga therapy2.02pregnancy yoga videos2.02becoming a yoga teacher 2.02 yoga needham2.02yoga north dallas 2.02 yoga equipment 2 seattle yoga2yoga mat long2long yoga mat 2 yoga shopping 2 yoga pilates studio 2
Thursday, November 24, 2011
One way backlinks are very critical to any website success. The more one way backlinks pointing to your site, the more your Google Pagerank and the more amount of traffic you will get. This should also increase your sales,etc.
But the thing is.. getting the right and quality one way backlinks from high pagerank sites is not an easy task, and in this article, we'll find out some of the best ways to get free one way backlinks:
1. Try to write as much quality content as you can... that will encourage the readers to link to your site. The more useful, informative content you post, the more likely people are to link it. But, this method can take a while to really pay off because like all the new websites, you don't get much traffic.
2. Write quality articles and submit them to top article directories like ezinearticles and goarticles. The advantage in this is, you'll not only get a backlink from high pagerank directories, but also you'll find that your articles are used on other people's sites with a backlink to your site.
3. Participate in forums,discussion boards that are related to your website's niche and add a link to your site in the signature. Make sure that you write quality posts, don't spam. This will also help you get some decent traffic to your site.
4. There is absolutely nothing wrong to get a backlink from a related blog post you decide to comment on. This is one of the effective way of one way link building especially if you comment often on blogs. Comment on blogs related to your niche with a link back to your site as your signature.. and Again, make sure you never spam.
5. Submit your site link to major, well known web directories. Getting listed in directories related to your site not only bring you tons of targetted traffic, but will also improve your search engine rankings. Some of the popular directories to get listed in are DMOZ directory and Yahoo directory. You can submit your link to both paid and free directories and they worth your time.